dinsdag 15 mei 2018

Poppy shawl

It is May again. The poppies bloom. Time to crochet a Poppy shawl. A pattern that can be adjusted as desired. A large shawl or a simple version for over your shoulders.
The pattern is from two years ago when I had sorted all my cotton leftovers on color and was thinking what to make with the large amount of red shades. Just a little scoop or two balls of the same color. The poppies bloomed and I noticed that they had different shades of red.

Trying out, taking out, starting over again and eventually the big shawl emerged. After I had put a picture of it in a facebook group, people asked me whether I wanted to share it. Since I had never transformed my own notes into a readable pattern (for others...) I asked a few people to join a chat-group for a try-it-out. Bit by bit, the file for the pattern of the poppieshawl was created.

The pattern can be downloaded on Ravelry.

And of course you can make it in other colors as well.

Nederlandse blog

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten